1) 2019 Supervise Mr. Vivek Sangwan who received Best Presentation Award in the “第18台灣靜電放電防護技術暨可靠度技術研討會 (2019 Taiwan ESD and Reliability Conference)”, Hsinchu, Taiwan, 2019.
2) 2019 Supervise Mr. Vivek Sangwan and Mr. Dipesh Kapoor who received Outstanding Student Paper Award in the “第18台灣靜電放電防護技術暨可靠度技術研討會 (2019 Taiwan ESD and Reliability Conference)”, Hsinchu, Taiwan, 2019.
3) 2019 Supervise Mr. Vivek Sangwan who received best presentation award in 2nd International Conference on Communication Engineering and Technology (ICCET), Nagoya, Japan, 2019.
4) 2018 Supervise Mr. Vivek Sangwan and Mr. Dipesh Kapoor who received best award in the “2018 CADMEN CAE UGM (Euler Cup)” conference for the IC simulation model.
5) 2018 Received best paper award in 16th Asian Network for Quality (ANQ) Congress, Kazakhstan, 2018.
6) 2017 獲選長庚大學106學年度工學院「優良教師」。
7) 2011 Supervisor of a group of 4 undergraduate students who awarded the 2nd prize in the 2011 Staples Global EcoEasy Challenge, an international Competition on Office Supplies Design for Environmental Sustainability.
8) 2009 Supervisor of Dr. Nagarajan Raghavan who won the IEEE Reliability Society Scholarship Award (an International Student Scholarship Award for EEE).
9) 2008 Supervisor of Mr. Tay Zhi Xiong who won the Platinum Award of URECA Poster Competition.
10) 2007 Supervisor of Mr. Li Wei who won the IEEE Electron Device Society Master Student Fellowship (an International Student Fellowship on EEE).
11) 2006 Coaching of a group of 4 undergraduate students in business plan competition and awarded the top 15 teams in the LKY Global Business Plan.
12) 2006 Supervisor of Mr. Li Wei who won the 1st prize of student paper award in the 2nd Symposium on Microelectronics, Singapore.
13) 2005 Supervisor of Mr. Roy Arijit who won the 2nd best student paper award in the 1st Symposium on Microelectronics, Singapore.
14) 2004/5 Training of a 3rd year student (Dr. Nagarajan Raghavan) who later on presented three papers in International Conferences and one paper accepted for publication in International peer review Journal, and submitted two papers to two International Journals.
15) 2004 Supervisor of 2nd year students’ project on “Reliability study of photovoltaic cells: application of nano-biotechnology” that won the silver medal of the EID competition.
16) 2002 Awarded the International Educator of Year 2003 by the International Biographical Center, England on Reliability due to the achievement in the external reliability training conducted.
17) 1997 Supervisor of the 2nd year students’ Project on “Development of Window-based Carrier Lifetime Measurement Tools for Semiconductor Industry” that won the Gold medal of the 1st EEE Technopreneurialship competition.