1. Electromagnetic Compatibility / Electromagnetic Interference (EMC /EMI)
3. Finite Element Modeling
1. Establish basic research capabilities of Electromagnetic Interference in Integrated Circuit Distribution Network.
2. Internationalization for CGU.
3. Research on Lighting Simulation and Driving Circuit
4 . Set up LITE-ON-Chang Gung Product Reliability Research Joint Lab.
5. 60 GHz millimeter wave radar for health application.
Vimal Kant Pandey
1. Radiation tolerant circuit design
2. Reliability testing of ICs
3. Digital and RF circuit design
1. Prediction and Diagnosis of Li-Ion Battery in Electric Vehicle Applications.
2. Development of an on-line real-time angiography system for integrated nature sub-range/dose verification: The chip processing of the Gama detector's telecommunication processing system and the prevention of radiation damage
3. Integral promotion and promotion of the fifth particle beam flow laboratory research and development and service energy research: Building radiation resistance assessment capabilities for electronic components and circuits.
4. Investigation of the impacts of proton and neutron radiation of various energy on silicon semiconductor through simulation
1. Density Functional Theory
2. Failure Mechanisms
3. LED Reliability
1. Investigation of Silicone Degradation Mechanisms using DFT
2. Failure mechanisms of White and Blue LED's under different stress conditions
3. Failure mechanisms of Phosphor / QD LED's